Mercury is in retrograde from January 30 to February 21. The theory is that everything goes a bit bonkers when this happens. I’m not a big fan of astrology, but there is plenty that goes south in HR.
Here are 39 real examples of things employees have said to HR managers or HR managers had to say to employees. How many will you experience while Mercury is in retrograde this time around? Maybe we should make a bingo card.
- Got told to “have a nice life, b!tch.”
- Someone loudly yelling “I’m a very chill person” at you when you talk to them about telling a coworker to f*ck off.
- After the birth of my son, “maybe now that you’re a Mom, you will have a heart.”
- “Is that even legal?” Or “isn’t that illegal?” When employees hear/are being told to do something they don’t like, but there’s no actual law.
- I have been called the devil, among other choice words.
To keep reading, click here: 39 Crazy and Scary Things Employees Have Said to HR Managers
Leave your own experiences in the comments.