by Evil HR Lady on March 4, 2014

Being nice to people isn’t just a good idea because that’s what mom would want. It’s about burnishing your image–and in an age when technology is everywhere, that means you’ve got to keep that forked tongue securely hidden, always.

Surely you already know this, but after Kelly Blazek’s recent flame out over LinkedIn, a refresher course may be in order.

First, a bit about Blazek. She runs a job bank in Cleveland. Or rather she apparently used to because she’s pretty much shut down her entire public life. Her Twitter is gone, her blog is gone, and her LinkedIn Profile is either hidden or gone. (I couldn’t find it anyway.) What happened?

To find out, click here: Before You Send That Scathing Email, Remember the Tale of the Job Bank House Mother

annoymous March 4, 2014 at 5:31 pm

This was a great post. I don’t think you can emphasize enough the overall ups and downs of posting stuff and technology.

We hear it all the time with Tweeting stuff you shouldn’t posting inappropriate pics on Facebook ,selfies on phones and so on and how it blows up in their face and still, people do it.

It is the ” it won’t happen to me” thinking.

People take no responsibiity for their actions. ” I can email, take a pic, post whatever I want ” and if someone reposts or resends it it is THEIR fault not mine.

OK yes, that other person shouldn’t do that. I think we all agree on that. But there are not nice people out there who will repost and so on. Why give them ammunition to start with?

It will never be a problem to start with people would just keep their Tweets shut, shutters closed, stop hitting the send button, until they can start using some sense on what is appropriate and what is not.

It is seriously not that hard. ” Hmmm should I Tweet my boss sucks or…. tell my cat instead…..? “… “Golly which one is better.”

Youtube.com March 5, 2014 at 2:24 am

The right article spinners can make fairly really good outcomes.
Persons frequently wonder just what these write-up spinners are and jjust what do they do?

ios outsourcing March 16, 2014 at 7:59 pm

Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a
blog website? The account aided me a acceptable deal.
I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

google glass development April 15, 2014 at 8:53 pm

It’s genuinely very complex in this busy life to listen news on
Television, therefore I only use internet for that reason,
and take the most up-to-date information.

glassware development April 19, 2014 at 10:44 pm

I was wondering if you ever considered changing the page layout of your site?
Its very well written; I love what youve got to
say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so
people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one
or two pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

bliss products cheap May 23, 2014 at 8:58 am

You would be right depending on your understanding of certain points.
Having a well hydrated body is a sure way of having your energy levels high at all times.
But who has the time to go through all that information.

bandage dress uk May 25, 2014 at 11:23 am

On the other hand, a quality of long standing durability
and features like color & clarity of acrylic beads is much
better than the glass beads. You can correct and adjust the ready made design pattern at your will.
Make room for your trendy new wardrobe by going through your old clothes and getting
rid of unwanted clothes.

boca raton tax accountant jobs May 26, 2014 at 3:27 am

Without even considering the bulk of the project and the
tasks and responsibilities, there’s a risk of double hiring.
One-size-fits-all cpa networks – factors are blessed with for many years alone unique getting good
results. There’s no denying in relation to the position of an accountant in the success of any organization.

moving company storage costs May 26, 2014 at 2:56 pm

Be honest and accurate – When you fill out each quote you have to be
as accurate as you can be. Make that business plan impressive with an executive summary, description of your
product, your goals and expected revenue, which your Canadian business can generate.
And of course you will need to look for a home in your new city.

bodycon dresses with how to cut bows in the back of a shirt May 30, 2014 at 10:40 pm

If or when your favorite game in your youth was creating clothes
for your toys as well as creating creative changes in your very own apparel,
then I think people such as you are absolutely those which are
destined to become a fashion designer. Resources may grace with your presence to related
topics, such as grooming, fashion, and etiquette
and not just fashion modeling alone. Healthy clear beautiful skin is a must for models because bad skin does not photograph well.

westar moving and storage houston tx June 7, 2014 at 6:18 am

This way, you can compare companies side by side without incurring any extra risk.

You are the only one will be hurt by this, so there is no reason not
to be honest. Before the health insurance exchanges become fully
operational, health insurance payers would need to have
their business models, market strategies, IT systems and technologies,
operational designs etc.

weight loss with hcg in charlotte nc June 7, 2014 at 8:33 am

What kind of doctor can an individual get HCG from.

As such, HCG incorporated foods form the best diets for quick weight loss.

HCG is the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin hormone
which is found in large amount in the placenta of pregnant women.

Boca Raton CPAt testing June 7, 2014 at 8:58 pm

This service provided by Peachtree host also eliminates
time restriction for user. In a photography business in particular,
here are a number of items that are assets to be listed for your business.
It is being embraced by students all over the world with a great vigor; a course called Sage line 50 certification was pursued by
a record no.

wiggle June 12, 2014 at 2:01 am

My brother recommended I would possibly like this blog.
He was once totally right. This post actually made my day. You cann’t
consider simply how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Funny mother daughter quotes June 14, 2014 at 6:12 am

Aw, this was an incredibly good post. Spending some time and actual effort to create a
superb article… but what can I say… I hesitate a lot and
don’t manage to get nearly anything done.