I cannot count the number of online trainings I’ve given, written, and been through. Well, I could count them, but it would take a lot of effort to go back through old calendars, and who wants that?
I’m going to share my tips and tricks for online training in a Webinar sponsored by iSpring!
Training doesn’t have to be awful–for the trainers or the employees. What if you could make training something people looked forward to and could do at their own pace?
Online, on-demand training can open your training to something that people like. Don’t worry about boring “click here” training. There’s a way to do it so it’s interesting.
Suzanne Lucas, better known as the Evil HR Lady, will present information on how to make your on-demand training engaging.
During this session we’ll cover
- What makes a training session good–and what makes one bad
- Why flexibility can make a real difference to your employees
- How you can work with your learning and development specialist to create quality content
- How on-demand training can make on-boarding easier for everyone
- And more for your training needs
Seats are limited, so be sure to reserve yours right away.
Click here to reserve your spot: Tips and tricks about online training