Today, Evil HR Lady is 10 Years Old! Can you believe it? I can’t.
A 10 year birthday deserves a present, and since I lack all manners, I’m asking for a present. Pick from the following list:
- Follow me on Facebook
- Network with me on LinkedIn
- Follow me on Twitter
- Share your favorite post on one of these networks (or another network)
- When you see one of my posts pop up on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or some other site, click like, leave a comment, or share it. Remember, sharing is caring!
As I reminisce over ten years of evilness, here are some interesting blasts from the past.
My most popular posts (not a perfect list, because I don’t have access to stats from all the sites I write at):
- No, Megyn Kelly Should Not Have Worn That Dress
- Why My Child Will Be Your Child’s Boss
- How to Get Your Boss Fired
- Time off for Exempt Employees
- Office Holiday Parties Your Employees Want to Attend
- Why You Should Be Terrified of the Rising Millennial and Gen Z Work Force
- Quitting Without Notice
- The Shock and Awe of Ikea’s Employee Spying Program
- 20 Questions You Must Ask if You Are Laid Off
It’s been a really fun ride and I intend to keep going for a long time.