When you ask people what they look for in a job, they often say they want flexibility and a good work-life balance. Those jobs may seem few and far between, or limited to only a few industries, but that isn’t true.FlexJobs just released a list of the 50 most surprising flexible jobs in 2015. Turns out that flexible jobs aren’t limited to the few connected souls, but come in a variety of settings.
1. Nonprofit and Philanthropy
- Organic Handler Certification Specialist
- National Director of Social Events
- Carbon Trading and Coal Cap Policy Analyst
- Family Partner
- National Wolf Campaign Director
To keep reading, click here: 50 Most Surprisingly Flexible Jobs in 2015