Last year the wonderful folks at Shabby Apple gave a dress to one of my readers. This year they have offered to do the same thing! Yeah! A beautiful dress to one of my readers. Men, again, I’m sorry, but feel free to enter for your wife, mother, or woman over in the finance department that you have your eye on. (Just kidding about that last one, it’s kind of creepy.)
Here are the rules:
- You must leave a comment with the worst Christmas/Holiday/Birthday gift your boss has ever given you.
- I will pick the winner by using a random number generator so as to be fair.
- Shabby Apple will ship internationally! So, my global friends, feel free to enter.
- There are two excluded people–me and last year’s winner (Azure).
- If you win, you can pick any dress on the site, although you may be able to talk them into a bathing suit, which I think look awesome and I’m seriously considering buying my next one from them.
- Contest ends at 6:00 a.m. East Coast time on December 7.
- I may well use your answers in an article be published somewhere.
So what’s your worst gift from your boss?
Mine is actually a pretty good gift, just not to me. One year my boss gave me a lovely bottle of expensive wine. That’s generally a good gift except for two things. 1. I’m a Mormon who doesn’t drink and 2. I was pregnant. So, yeah! Wine for the pregnant Mormon! But, as I said it was a lovely gift and he was a super great guy, just a bit clueless. I thanked him profusely and gave the wine away.
But, I suspect that some of your bosses may not be so nice.